Fully customised training programmes
Training is an essential part of maintaining service levels and growth of any company. S3AFRICA provides training at all levels from static guarding to high-risk response units. S3AFRICA instructors have vast experience is establishing new units including guarding divisions, asset protection details, riot and crowd control units, QRF, maritime counter-piracy and response units and close protection teams. With existing units, S3AFRICA will assess current skill levels and knowledge, establish a training plan accordingly and thereby implement corrective training required. Continuation training programs will then be put in place to further enhance the effectiveness of the unit.
All S3AFRICA employees undergo continuation training whilst employed at S3AFRICA. This is to ensure continued individual growth and thereby a better service to our clients.
S3AFRICA has full training center capability through registered training associates within RSA and have developed training packages outside South African borders in demanding locations such as Somalia & Slovenia. All training listed and any client-specific training not listed here can be provided.
Training provided by S3Africa include:
- Safety and Security principles and procedures
- Basic to advanced level firearm training
- Firearms, blunt and edged weapons integration
- Crowd and riot control
- Arrest, search and cuffing techniques
- High risk asset protection
- Driver training
- Corporate EP / High risk Close protection
- CQB (Close Quarter Combat)
- Quick response units (Land and sea based)
- Team tactics, procedures and communication
- Maritime security / Counter piracy
- Medical emergency extraction in hostile environments